Directions to The Youngtown Inn
The Youngtown Inn is located midway between Portland and Bar Harbor, Maine. Only 10 minutes to Camden Harbor and a short 20 minute drive to Belfast.
- iTouch Map : View Map
- 3D Driving Map: View Map (requires Google 3D plug-in)
- From the South (Boston):
* Take I-95 North to Maine Turnpike (I 95).
* Just past Portland, take exit 52 to I 295.
* Follow I-295 to Route 1 Coastal Exit 28 (Bath / Brunswick) .
* Follow Rt. 1 along the coast through Waldoboro, turn left onto Rt. 90.
* Continue on Rt. 90 until it intersects Rt. 1 Rockport.
* Turn left and continue into Camden on Rt. 1.
* Travel through the town of Camden and turn left on Rt. 52 (Camden Library).
- Camden, ME 4 1/2 miles
- Rockland, ME 30 Minutes
- Belfast, ME 20 minutes
- Augusta, ME 1 hour
- Freeport, ME 1 hour 40 minutes
- Bar Harbor, ME 1 hour 50 minutes
- Portland, ME 1 hour 55 minutesThe Youngtown Inn
581 Youngtown Road (Route 52 & Youngtown Road)
Lincolnville, ME 04849
PHONE: (207) 763-4290
GPS: 44.268682,- 69.096537
Get directions via:
The Inn is located 4.5 miles on your right just past Lake Megunticook.